by Foray
THC 820.0-850.0mg/g CBD 0.0mg/g
Original price
Current price $16.99
1.2g cannabis per unit SKU 1018647
Fresh, leafy green notes with citrus and vanilla.

Prominent terpenes

  • Alpha pinene
  • Beta caryophyllene
  • Limonene
  • Product details
  • Ingredients
  • Terpene Profile
  • Foray's Indica 0.3 Disposable Vape Pen has fresh, leafy green notes, followed by crisp citrus. Finish is slightly dry and woody with a smooth vanilla sweetness. This high-quality distillate is in a no-leak cartridge system and is rechargeable. Battery charger not included.


    • Produced in Prince Edward Island
    • Brand Foray
    • Producer Auxly Charlottetown Inc
    • Common name BLACKBERRY CREAM
    • Type Indica-Dominant
    • THC 820.0-850.0mg/g
    • CBD 0.0mg/g
    • Terpenes Alpha pinene 10-25%, Beta caryophyllene 10-25%, Limonene 10-25%
    • Method of consumption Inhalation
    • Extraction process Ethanol
    • Battery size 280mAh
    • Batteries included Installed
    • Charger type USB
    • Packaging material Corrugated/Solid
  • Ingredients

    Ingredients: cannabis distillate & botanical terpenes only. The cannabis distillate makes up about 90% of the formulation, with the botanical terpenes making up the remaining 10%.
  • Terpenes are chemicals that are created and stored in the trichomes of the cannabis plant, along with cannabinoids such as THC and CBD. Terpenes give cannabis its distinctive aroma and cannabis consumers have indicated that terpenes are sometimes associated with various effects. The exact effects of terpenes on their own, and within cannabis, are currently unknown, but the following descriptions may help you navigate our product assortment.
    Show more Show less

    Alpha pinene10-25%


    Beta caryophyllene10-25%



    Limonene is thought of as being an uplifting terpene for some people. It is found in citrus rinds, juniper, peppermint, and rosemary, and its aroma boasts notes of lemon and orange. Limonene is the second-most common terpene in nature.


    BC Cannabis Stores has identified some common terpenes in cannabis, but there are more than 200 others that may be present in varying lower percentages. As a guide to help you find your way, up to three of the most dominant terpenes are displayed along with their respective percentages in the terpene wheel above. Some of the many other terpenes may include: bergamotene, elemene, eudesmol, guaiol, santalene, selinadiene, and ylangene.

Remember, what works for others may not work for you. Educating yourself and cautious experimentation will help you find your way. If you use cannabis, you could experience impaired ability to remember, concentrate or react quickly, sleepiness, nausea or vomiting, anxiety, fear, or panic. Frequent use over a long time can hurt your lungs and make it harder to breathe (if smoked), affect your mental health, make you physically dependent and/or can cause cannabis use disorder.

Cannabis is an agricultural product and as such there is some expected variation between harvests and batches. The product you receive may not be exactly as illustrated. The displayed THC and CBD ranges are estimates provided by the federally licensed producer. When you receive your order, please check the THC and CBD ranges on the package(s). In the event of a discrepancy between the website and a package, you should rely on the information on the package.

Did you know . . .
Building your kit
Did you know . . .

Building your kit

Non-medical cannabis can be consumed in several different ways, and each way may require a different set of accessories. When it comes to building a cannabis kit, BC Cannabis Stores carries a wide variety of practical items that streamline the process of preparing and consuming cannabis. Joints/Rolled cannabis Adults (aged...

Learn more