Products can only be shipped to an address within British Columbia, and on delivery recipients must have government-issued ID with proof of age (19 years or older) to receive the order.
On delivery, recipients are required to present two pieces of ID, one of which must be government-issued identification proving the required age of 19 or older. The second piece has to include an imprint of the name and signature and/or picture.
Cost & carrier
Shipping via Canada Post is a flat fee of $8.00 (CAD) + applicable taxes, regardless of order size.
Customers will receive an order confirmation email with a reference number and a link to Canada Post’s website to track the order.
Due to weather conditions, Canada Post has announced the following:
- No delivery in Campbell River or Courtenay. Delivery scheduled to resume on Sunday.
- Attempted delivery in Victoria, however there are likely areas that are inaccessible. Delivery scheduled to resume on Sunday.
- Attempted delivery in the North Shore, however there are likely areas that are inaccessible. Delivery scheduled to resume on Monday.
- Attempted delivery in Powell River and the Sunshine Coast, however there are likely areas that are inaccessible. Delivery scheduled to resume on Monday.
- Attempted delivery in the Sea to Sky Corridor, however there are likely areas that are inaccessible. Delivery scheduled to resume on Monday.
Any orders placed over the weekend will not leave for delivery until Monday, due to Canada Post pick-up schedules.
Please note that any orders placed over a long weekend will not leave for delivery until the next business day, due to Canada Post pick-up schedules.
Orders will be delivered to the shipping address provided at time of purchase. The recipient can be anyone at that address who is 19 years or older and can present two forms of valid ID.
If delivery is not possible then Canada Post will leave instructions about how to retrieve the order from a secure location. Pick up at that location requires government-issued proof of age and ID with the same address that is on the package.
If the package is not picked up or cannot be delivered, Canada Post will return the order to the BC Cannabis Stores’ Distribution Centre.
Products shipped in error
If an incorrect product has been received in error, please visit the Contact page to connect with our Customer Care Centre, or return the product in-store. You must bring proof of purchase.
Canada Post cannot deliver vaporizers containing lithium ion batteries and butane to some BC postal codes that require air freight. Customers located within these postal codes are not able to order vaporizers (and other products containing lithium ion batteries or butane) due to health and safety restrictions.
- V0R 1A0 (Ahousat)
- V0P 1B0 (Blind Channel)
- V0N 1M0 (Dawson's Landing)
- V0V 1A0 (Hartley Bay)
- V0N 2B0 (Kingcome Inlet)
- V0V 1C0 (Kitkatla)
- V0T 1L0 (Klemtu)
- V0P 1J0 (Kyuquot)
- V0V 1H0 (Lax Kw'Alaams)
- V0P 1L0 (Minstrel Island)
- V0T 1P0 (Ocean Falls)
- V0V 1E0 (Oona River)
- V0N 3S0 (Oweekeno)
- V0P 1P0 (Refuge Cove)
- V0P 1S0 (Simoom Sound)
- V0P 1V0 (Stuart Island)
- V0P 1W0 (Surge Narrows)
- V0N 3H0 (Sullivan Bay)
- V0J 3N0 (Tsay Keh Dene)
- V0J 3B0 (Ware)
For more information about shipping and delivery, please visit our FAQs page.