Call ahead and collect in-store
In-store pickup is now available at BC Cannabis Stores. Simply call ahead to reserve your products, then pick up and pay for your order in-store. Here’s how:
- Browse our online product selection and make note of the SKU numbers of the product you’re interested in. Please note, not all products available online will be available in all BC Cannabis Stores.
- Call your local BC Cannabis Store to reserve your product(s) and let the staff member know when you will arrive to complete your purchase. Products can only be reserved by phone (not online) and must be paid for in person at a BC Cannabis Store.
- When you arrive at the BC Cannabis Store, head directly to the checkout to collect and pay for your order. Note: we do not collect or store any customer information other than first name. We cannot process orders over the phone – customers must pay in store.
This temporary process is an additional effort to prioritize the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities.
In line with guidance provided by our provincial health officials, we’ve also implemented the following hygiene and physical distancing practices to ensure our BC Cannabis Stores remain safe environments for customers and employees:
- Increasing cleaning and disinfecting of all store surfaces
- Removing cannabis product from sniff pods
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at one time to ensure physical distancing requirements can be met
- Promoting enhanced hygiene practices with our teams, including frequent hand-washing
- Placing markers on the floor to support physical distancing of at least two metres
We’re closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 as it continues to evolve. The health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities is our highest priority. For more information on our response to COVID-19, click here.